Saturday 12 October 2013

Review: Beauty Clinic Mediheal (Pomegranate ADE Mask)

 *waving* Hello everybodeh , here comes
 again my all time favourite box! 
The HiShop Box! *whistle* 

HiShop is well-known with its reasonable price+awesome deal, a retail online shop that one shall not miss, I swear!

HiShop.my

Herewith three pieces of mask kindly given for review purpose, not gonna lie not gonna cheat
  • Left: Beauty Clinic Mediheal (Pumpkin ADE Mask)
  • Middle: Overlab Real Powder Mask (Orange Mandarin)
  • Right: Beauty Clinic Mediheal (Pomegranate ADE Mask)
Just a brief intro for Beauty Clinic Mediheal ADE Mask


Beauty Clinic Mediheal Ade Mask comes with 6 different functions with different scents. They are: 
1.       Pomegranate (Functions: Skin Firming & Hydration)
2.       Pumpkin         (Functions: Face Line & Revitalizing)
3.       Kiwi Apple     (Functions: Pore Care & Clearing )
4.       Cacao             (Functions: Pore Clean & Skin Texture)
5.       Lemonlime     (Functions: Shining Skin & Lightening)
6.       Acaiberry       (Functions: Skin Energy & Tone-up)

** (RM4.50/pc available at HiShop)



Directions for use:
1. After cleansing, prep skin with toner
2. Remove mask from package and place onto face
3. Rest comfortably for 10-20 minutes and remove
4. Pat remaining essence into the skin lightly until fully absorbed


For this post I am going to review: Beauty Clinic Mediheal (Pomegranate ADE Mask)

Pomegranate ADE Mask

HiShop attached a note together with the mask so that 
customers can understand better with the product they had bought.

Open it up is a mask sheet full with essence
 and tiny lines on the surface of the mask

I believe those lines are strong  grip which
 enable the mask to stay in place better.

The mask sheet able to cover my face well, 
but the only thing that dissapoint me is 
my nose was not fully covered.

Here is my forehead before using the mask 

Whereas this is my forehead after using the mask

Claims:

  • Experience the pureness of fresh pomegranate essence and collagen nutrition.
  • Prevents skin dryness and premature wrinkles.
  • Enhances skin elasticity and moisture levels for a transclucent appearance.
  • Outstanding boost of natural antioxidants for anti-aging.



Verdict:

  • I like the scent of the mask which has a subtle scent of pomegranate.
  • It hydrates my skin really well, I can feel that my skin was deeply moisturized and has better radiant after applying the mask.
  • It firms up my skin and reduce those fine lines which can be found on my skin.
  • Unfortunately, although the mask sheet adhere well on my skin, but my nose area was not fully covered.
  • Besides, I do not really like the fact that after remove the mask, the essence left on my face was kind of tacky. I do pat my face lightly with the leftover essence but I wash it off after that.
  • I have nothing to complain about the mask sheet, but I would prefer it to be attached with another layer of base plastic so that it can be unfold easily. 
  • Overall,  I will give it a 4.5/5.0.

Pstt,Stay tune with me, because I actually ask 
my mom to try the one with Pumpkin aroma and
 provide me with her sincere opinion, 
but that will be on the next post.





As usual RM20 off for the lovely you who visited my blog
Type in HS20 upon check out  with minimum purchase of RM100 from HiShop.my. (Valid until 31 December 2013) 

Besides, RM20 rebate with minimum purchase of RM99. Type in HSMASK. (Valid until 31 October 2013)

8% off your purchase with White.My or MilkADeal without minimum purchase requirement, so long as you make purchase you can type in WH20 upon check out to enjoy 8% off any purchase. (Valid until 31 December 2013)



HiShop.my

White.My

MilkADeal

Ps: Thank You Mabel for the chance given =)



Thank you for reading and passing by this humble blog of mine. Follow me if you would love to know more on what i used for my sensitive skin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Supported by CoreBlogging