Sunday 13 October 2013

Review: Beauty Clinic Mediheal (Pumpkin ADE Mask)

HiShop.my


Bonjour, it's me again with my HiShop Box
  You can also visit HERE to read my previous post on this series of  mask review.

As for today I am going to jot down my review 
**to be more exact, it is actually
 a feedback from my mom after she tried


Simple intro for this series of mask: 

Beauty Clinic Mediheal Ade Mask comes with 6 different functions with different scents. They are: 
1.       Pomegranate (Function: Skin Firming & Hydration)
2.       Pumpkin         (Function: Face Line & Revitalizing)
3.       Kiwi Apple      (Function: Pore Care & Clearing )
4.       Cacao              (Function: Pore Clean & Skin Texture)
5.       Lemonlime     (Function: Shining Skin & Lightening)
6.       Acaiberry        (Function: Skin Energy & Tone-up)

More info about this mask, pls visit: HERE



Directions for use:
1. After cleansing, prep skin with toner
2. Remove mask from package and place onto face
3. Rest comfortably for 10-20 minutes and remove
4. Pat remaining essence into the skin lightly until fully absorbed


The front packaging of the mask


Simple advise note provided by HiShop

 My mom enjoying her mask 

Before
Left: Mom's side face 
Right: Mom's forehead 


After
Left: Mom's side face 
Right: Mom's forehead 

Claims:
  • Absorb the nutrition of fresh autumn squash and benefits of elastin.
  • Contains lifting properties for smooth, firm and elastic skin. 
  • Prevents premature aging for healthy skin & fights wrinkles. 

Verdict (Feedback from mom): 
  • For the aroma, it wasn't really smells like pumpkin, but in fact its smell like a biscuit, yeap in a good-way. Nice fragrance afterall, very mild and naturally scented, without pungent smell. 
  • Since this mask focus more on face line and revitalising, it works as it claims. As you can see the before and after picture, there is a great improvement in the sense of the skin's surface. It helps in rejuvenate the skin and make the skin looks brighter, reduce fine wrinkles. Not only able to soften but at the same time smoothen the skin's texture.
  • It also helps in reducing redness and soothe the sensitive skin.
  • All in all, my mom doesn't has any negative feedback at the moment for this mask, unlike me, if you are keen to know what i complain about, head on to my previous post which i review on  the pomegranate one. HERE
  • Ratings: 5/5

Here goes my two masks, thanks for serving us well.



As usual RM20 off for the lovely you who visited my blog
Type in HS20 upon check out  with minimum purchase of RM100 from HiShop.my. (Valid until 31 December 2013) 

Besides, RM20 rebate with minimum purchase of RM99. Type in HSMASK. (Valid until 31 October 2013)

8% off your purchase with White.My or MilkADeal without minimum purchase required, so long as you make purchase you can type in WH20 upon check out to enjoy 8% off any purchase. (Valid until 31 December 2013)


HiShop.my

White.My


MilkADeal

Thank you for reading and passing by this humble blog of mine. Follow me if you would love to know more on what i used for my sensitive skin. 

2 comments:

  1. I bought from hishop few times before.. never triedthe pumpkin mask before.. I like the mask texture look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya, i love the texture too, stay still on your face even when you are standing! Thank you for reading my dear! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Supported by CoreBlogging