Tuesday 8 October 2013

Cefenere (Acne Formulation)

*Greetings* I am so happy when I received this parcel. Why? These two awesome products below do help me a lot in reducing my pimples and acne, not only that, they lend me a helping hand in treating my inflamed skin.

They are: Cefenere(Acne Formulation)

Total skin makeover in just 7 days..

1.) Left: Cefenere Cream Contour.
2.) Right: Cefenere Impurity Milk
Cleanser.
1.)Cream contour:
  • An acne solution to treat acne and breakouts.
  • It regulates sebum secretion and provides tremendous result in pore refining.
Usage Direction:
  • Apply a layer on a cleansed skin especially on acne and breakout areas.
  • Suitable for night and day use. 
  • Use Impurity Milk Cleanser for a thorough cleansing before applying Cream Contour is recommended for best result.
Active Ingredients: 
  • Deionized water, Coptis root, Angelica sinensis, Red sage, Royal Jelly, Mint.



2.)Impurity Milk Cleanser:
  • Dissolves dirt and impurities effectively and soothes inflamed and skin irritation
  • Effective in battling acne prone skin.

Usage Direction:
  • Apply adequate amount to face and neck, massage gently and rinse off thoroughly. 
  • Alternatively, apply and leave on for 20 minutes on serious acne skin before thorough rinsing.
  • Subsequently, apply cream Contour is recommended for best result.

Active Ingredients: 
  • Purified water, Angelica Sinensis, Red Sage, Lavender, Orchid flower.



Proper way of using Cefenere's products.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tCUxAyOvLBI#t=218



Personal Verdict on Cefenere Impurity Mile Cleanser:

1.) I love how this cleanser works on my skin. Not too dry nor too greasy after cleansing my face.
2.) Definitely love the cooling and the minty sensation while leaving it on my skin before washing it off, it really soothe my inflammed acne and leaving my skin feeling comfortable and somehow it did reduce the pain that occur due to inflammed acne. Super thumbs up for this.
3.) Nothing really special about the scent, but who cares about the scent when it can works wonderfully towards your skin. Agree?
4.)It is a travel pack sample size and so the pump for this cleanser wasn't really functioning well and it's is kinda hard to pump out the cleanser, but i believe that this problem would not happen to the actual size product.
5.) Overall i am really satisfy with this Cefenere Milk Cleanser and highly recommended to individual with acne problems. 


Personal Verdict on Cefenere Cream Contour:
1.) Move on to this cream contour, I can have almost nothing to complain about, but one word, AWESOME.
2.) The creamy texture does not even cause a single bit of greasiness towards my skin and i am still wondering why, why and why.
3.) Whether to believe it or not, but my skin can tell that this is the right cream to cure my acne problems.
4.) As for the scent, it smells just like the mixture of compound watermelon frost + Mopiko cream.
5.) Overall this is by far one of the most satisfying product that i have come across in the process of healing my acne prone skin.

As for now, i present your the before after picture which I believe you have been long awaits for...

Turns out better isn't it? =)

Price for Full Size Cefenere Acne Formulation (SET):  299.00MYR (RM299.00)

For those who are interested, kindly visit their website/social website.
Official Website: www.cefenere.com
Offcial Facebook Website: https://www.facebook.com/cefenere

Thanks for reading and have a nice day babes!


2 comments:

  1. the product really works wonders on your skin :) but it's a bit pricey kan :( btw followed you on GFC dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for following me! Yeap a bit pricey but at least it works cause I can hardly find facial products that suit my skin. =(

      Delete

Supported by CoreBlogging