Sunday 26 July 2015

Review: Johnson & Johnson: Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion & 24 Hour Lasting Moisture Lotion


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  •  Air conditioning is a very prominent feature at home and workspace and I do believe that each and everyone of us can barely work under an environement without air cinditioner, am i right? But working indoor with long hours under air conditioning can be tough on the skin.
  • So, to prevent the AC from sucking the life out of my skin. I know i have got to do something to prevent the youth of my skin from running away from me.
  • To combat the dry skin issue, i always apply lotion before i depart for work. And besides i have also prepare a bottle of lotion with me to apply on my skin whenever i want to.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   

Personal criterias for a good lotion:

  • Truly forbidden sticky outcome. Like seriously,  i don't appreciate anything that is sticky/tacky. I prefer something refreshing instead.
  • Easy to spread on the skin. Yes, I prefer lotion that can be easily applied and spread around the skin.
But it is always sad to accept the truth, in order to really retain the moisture of your skin, most of the time you just have to accept the fact that a thicker texture of lotion is more effective to maintain the moisture of your skin. So,  thicker texture indirectly also means that you have to bear the stickiness to be stucked on your skin, and thicker texture also means that it is harder to be spreaded and applied.

So what I always do? I combined two products instead. "Thumbs up", problem solved. For me, I especially love this Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion from Johnson's body care(400ml@RM18++), omigodd, it has such a refreshing fragrant and it has cooling effect; it is easy to spread but the hydration level is a bit poor for me and it don't really last that long. =( so sad to say, but other than that i really love it to bits.


YESLAR, this is the one, oxygen fresh gel lotion with ocean minerals,coralline extracts (shown in the lab test to help skin cells absorb oxygen), & aqua moisture essences for an oxygenationg fresh feeling.


















Talk about the texture:


 Non sticky at all i can promise you this.



and then, the second product I told you I mix it with, will be the
 24 hour lasting moisture body lotion(400ml@RM18++) which is also from Johnson's body care.





 A moisture-rich lotion to help stop the 3 sing of dryness:
  •  Shea butter to help reduce skin tightness 
  •  Vitamin E to help lessen skin flakiness and 
  •  Jojoba oil to help revive dull-looking skin

                                   Talk about the texture:


It is slightly more creamy & stickier  than the oxygen fresh gel lotion, but to tell the truth, it has better moisturizing effect as compared to oxygen fresh gel lotion, but due to i really love the cooling effect oxygen fresh gel lotion can provide me, so I just mix both of them up lar, so I can spread them easily, I can retain the moisture level of my skin, I don't feel the stickiness and i smell wonderfully(cheh,greedy greedy abigaily)  BUT


No joke.

Left+White=24 hours lasting moisture lotion   ;   Right+Transparent =Oxygen fresh gel lotion


Spread them both evenly on my hand, absolutely amazing result.


 It also comes with a smaller version for easier hand carry, 100ml@≈RM7.95 or you can get the 200ml@≈RM11.55. Just pop them in your hand bag and you are good to go, so light so convenient.

These lotions is available for sale at major drugstore / hypermarket.


Thank you for reading and passing by this humble blog of mine. Follow me if you would love to know more on what i used for my sensitive skin. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥









1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Supported by CoreBlogging