Thursday 30 May 2013

Spa Party cap The Butterfly Project

HI, HELLO, SAWADIKAP! 
WELCOME TO SPA PARTY CAP THE BUTTERFLY PROJECT KAP!
CAP(Malay form) not CAP(English form)



You should have know The Butterfly Project Malaysia if you stalk*who will do so?" my blog for quite some time because all this while my blog is related to The Butterfly Project and YES it's a beauty and lifestyle blogging community that Tammy Lim (Blog-Plus Size Kitten) "big mama of Butterfly Project"  started on Facebook so that all bloggers can gather, exchange information or just simply to make friends. Now You Know, lai, move on! kick lai liao~

Actually i not joining due to personal reason but i just wanna Kepo(busy body) and promote this project, yayaya i very Kepo one k? Bear with me yeheheheh

First and foremost, i would really like to thank*Merci Beaucoup*  all the 10 Collaborators who put in so much trust/faith, valuable time, and endless efforts which all the butterflies truly appreciate by making this coming event a success one. THEY ARE:










so many supporter from Instagram! One stop skin solution! 

So pretty! I bet they smell awesome!! so fruity aren't they?
Awesome outfits from UK!

Too good to be true Timeless Truth Mask
All the way from Taiwan!!!
I hope you all don't mind me for sharing this because i just love the pictures!
Pictures mostly from our butterflies!

well made beach sandals(flip-flop) from Brazil that possess
thick rubber and last forever. 

Pricey but last FOREVER
CHEAP but last for awhile
Which one you choose?
I will definitely go for the first one!



Catering by Idea Food Solution! Yummy!!


Variety =)

Irressistible dessert!

For Weddings & Events, choose Fotobox!



Party Planner that goes according to your wish!

Orange as theme? They have it!

Red as theme? They have it!

Green for theme? They too have it!

MORE~

& MORE

& MOREEEEEE! So elegance and nice!

Freebies to your Doorstep!
This is how i actually first connected to The Butterfly Project!!
I browsed through Only Beauty!!
Although i am not attending this awesome event, BUT i still wanna give three reasons why I hope to be there on 29/6/2013, 1-5pm @  Posh! Nail Spa, TTDI.

First Reason:
I have this really insane behaviour that I like to off all the light in my room during night time and what's left is something like the picture below

 
yes you are right, the "spa lighting i would call"

Then i will crazily imagine myself indulge in the spa atmosphere, put on lotion and apply some mask, crazily lying on my bed and have sometime to relax, or perhaps i will start stalking my facebook or blogging under that spa atmosphere which i ended up got scolding from mom because she worries i will go blind if situation like this continue LOL. First reason done! That's why in order not for mom to worry and ngam(nag for my own good) i should just go to spa and relax instead! hahaha

Second Reason:
Let's move on to calculation, tik tik tok tok, what's the probability that all the collaborators will agree at the same time to provide us with all this awesome offers? Okay, i not really good in calculation, but if you apply probability formulae, u will go like this 

but The Butterfly Project admins have just made it! I dunno how, but they just made it! Do you hear me?! It's nothing to just blog compared to how much efforts they put in huh? So this is really an awesome event that even i can't attend i still wanted to blog and share them LOL!

Third Reason:
I have never meet face to face with any bloggers from The Butterfly Project before, and to them, i am totally like a ghost who always blogs and speaks by herself but don't know who am i actually LOL, okay maybe some of them know the real me but most probably 95% doesn't know, i am totally anonymous to them just like the attached picture hahaha, a ghost and just shoot me! So i muka-tebally assume everyone wanna meet me so no matter what i also same like other blogger die die also must attend! lol, okay la i really just joking and hope to put on a smile on your face like this =DD !!!


I very pandai(clever) in giving reasons & excuses hor? but then it's really some true story! HAHA!

Finally, once again, thanks to all the collaborators, The Butterfly Project, Tammy & Admins!!! You make butterflies's life wonderful, colourful and awesomeful. so awesome that awesome isn't a good enough word!
For more info about this event, visit http://bit.ly/14nTKDC

Do drop-by The Butterfly Project Webpage or Tammy Lim if you wish to provide and show your support to this community with more sponsorship for the projects alright! you can actually get to advertise since all the bloggers are there to spread the news! *wink wink*. So People, let's cheers and Bonne journée!


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just find out that you cant join the event :( Oh my... would really love to meet you in person.. so touch by the effort!!

      Delete
    2. haha, thanks Illy!! =) Some day we'll meet ya! xoxo!! Thanks for being such an awesome admin and butterfly in our community!! <3

      Delete
  2. omg this is so touching Abgail... are u sure u can't come? you're definitely winning an invite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, I can't go Tammy, =( perhaps one day when I start to work in KL only i will get to attend, but the probability is very low though. Thank You Very Much, i am very happy and touched with everything that this community has given me! From the bottom of my heart! =)

      Delete
  3. Come by bus la dear.. We fetch u frm bus terminal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Cindy Tong for such a kind offer ya, T.T truly appreciate it!

      Delete

Supported by CoreBlogging