Tuesday 26 March 2013

Review: Avène Fluide Hydratant Matifiant Oil Control Milk



Voila!! Received a sample from Only Beauty again, and this time around, I am going to make a review on Avene product again which is the

*Fluide Hydratant Matifiant Oil Control Milk*

Apologies in the first place for not being able to make a clear review about it because the sample only allows me to use for 1 day which is one sachet in the morning and the other one during the night. So, it is quite impossible for me to describe much on it. But this post allow the readers to know how it feels the moment you apply this product.

According to Avene:
Fluide Hydratant Matifiant Oil Control Milk is an oil regulating moisturizer for sensitive, oily skin with a lightweight, oil-free texture helps restrain sebum & prevent acne while shielding & soothing skin. It contains Avene Thermal Spring Water for relieving & anti-irritating properties blended with active ingredients for anti-irritant & anti-bacterial benefits Skin appears pure, fresh, supple, hydrated & matte-looking. It is fragrance-free, preservative-free, colorant-free, hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic.All you have to do is apply day & night to cleansed face & neck.

According to me:
I feel that this product simply amazed me in a sense that the moment I apply it, my skin feel smooth and lighten up immediately, it doesn’t has those sticky and oily feeling and it just felt like you have already apply moisturizer. *I actually skipped moisturizer after finished applying this fluide* LOL. So it’s quite true as how Avene has described earlier that it really makes your skin appears pure, fresh and hydrated! For the part of preventing acne and restrain sebum, I am not that professional enough to make a review on that. *heart to heart review alright?* Maybe it needs longer term to discover about it. =)

50ml

For more information, visit AVENE FACEBOOK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Supported by CoreBlogging