Tuesday 15 January 2013

Only Beauty- Freebies to Your Doorstep

How I found out Only Beauty such a wonderful website?


I am a girl who has facial skin problem, how I wish I could just buy all the beauty products and test them out and at the same time to find the best solution/facial product which is suitable for my face. But somehow, I think it’s not that proper to spend it that way, because I am still a student and I don’t really have a proper/fixed income which allow me to spend it that way and I also don’t like to spend my parents's money just like that. And Yes, I am kind of good daughter huh? Teeheee! Self-praise is no praise but a public’s disgrace, haha who cares?


So, one fine day I was thinking what should I do rather than sitting down and waiting for a solution towards my problem, and so an idea somehow popped out from my mind and so I took the initiative to look out for free samples on facial products to try on, and so, I google to search for websites that provide free samples and freebies. AND!!  TADAHHH! To my surprise ONLY BEAUTY is what I discovered.

So I read through what Only Beauty is all about and words can't describe how glad i am because they provide their members with free samples on facial products!!! OH MY GOD WHAT I WAITING FOR? Immediately I registered as one of their members. =D

So, that’s basically how I become the member of Only Beauty and for your further information, this is FAQ provided by Only Beauty:


Why is OnlyBeauty giving away free samples?
OnlyBeauty work closely with beauty product manufacturers and brands to help distributing free samples to our members. However, members that have successfully applied for free samples and tested will have to come back to rate the product and review.

How can I apply for free samples?
Firstly, you have to register as our OnlyBeauty member. You will have to apply for each samples allocated daily and our system will pick the luckiest members to receive the samples.

How frequent does OnlyBeauty giving free samples?
We open for product sample application online on our website every Monday to Friday. However, do stay alert for our announcements for some outdoor roadshows where more beauty product samples will be given away.

How does OnlyBeauty select its successful sample applicants?
OnlyBeauty has a built-in intelligent system that smartly select the members that topped our preset criteria. Criteria may contain how active is the member in our website, when was the last time received a free sample and many more.

How long will I receive the sample if I have successfully applied for it?
Due to the high cost of posting, we have opted for POS Malaysia standard postage service that might take 3 to 10 working days to reach your doorstep. However, OnlyBeauty promised to post every successful samples.

What should I do if I have successfully applied for the samples but have not receive for weeks?
Sometimes we have hit some delays while preparing the samples which take more time to deliver. If you are facing this problem, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service at feedback@onlybeauty.com.my and our officer will assist to solve your case.

Can I purchase beauty products from OnlyBeauty?
OnlyBeauty is launching its E-Store in the near future and members will have the opportunity to purchase great deals with us online using credit cards or bank transfers. Stay tuned!

How many accounts can I register with OnlyBeauty?

Every member is strictly to only one account. Duplicated accounts will be blacklisted if detected by our system. Our management is working hard to prevent duplicated account and will take action against those who messed up the database.


So yes!! I actually apply every single day and at first i doubted a bit on this website and actually felt quite disappointed because i never become their successful applicants even i applied for some time BUT NOW i can proudly announce that i successfully applied one of their free samples last week:




very touched and excited cause this is my first attempt okay! =) but the sample haven't reach yet, after i receive and try on it, i will make my heart to heart review on this product, pinky promise! Have a goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You're most welcome! Thanks for visiting! you're the first to comment on my blog and you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Supported by CoreBlogging