Friday 22 May 2020

Review《Pantene Micellar Shampoo》

Review Pantene Micellar Scalp Shampoo


Lately i have been trying out this micellar shampoo from Pantene, i have summarize my own opinion in the photo below.

I have normal scalp condition, wash my hair on a daily basis. Will only wash twice daily if the condition on my hair for that day is SLIGHTLY oily.

Of course my review doesn't implies to everyone as scalp is a very personal thing, so yeah, hope my review are able to help you to decide if you would like to try it out, if anyone of you have tried this shampoo before, appreciate to drop your precious comment as your comment may also helps others to analyse and decide if they should give this shampoo a GO!




Thank you for reading and passing by this humble blog of mine. Follow me if you would love to know more on what i used for my sensitive skin. 
Herewith my Instagram & Facebook account.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Supported by CoreBlogging